I didn't laugh, and it's not really funny. This is the type of stuff that Obama talked about last week at the meeting with the Republicans...instead of focusing on issues & facts, it's petty stuff that gets tossed out there to score political points w/little to no facts and/or lies disguised as facts. The part of that clip where it said something about losing jobs and going deeper in debt is a prime example, and it's just sniping from a far away perch where you don't have to defend the statement.Go ahead and laugh you know it's funny.
I'm sick of it on both sides, and I'd like to see people take accountability for assertions made. This video was meant as silly, sure, but it undermines getting stuff done...and that's what matters.
I don't agree w/a lot of what Obama says/does, but man...I'm sick of the political games. WTF happened to having debates on the important issues and making a decision to make things better for all Americans?





Bookmarks